- Abbey Health Centre (Arbroath): Thursdays from 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Carnoustie Library: Second Thursday of the month 10:00am – 12:00pm Noon
- Kirriemuir Health Centre: First and third Wednesday of every month from 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Links Health Centre (Montrose): Second and Fourth Friday of every month from 10:00am – 12:00pm Noon
- Monifieth Library: Last Thursday of each month 10:00am – 12:00pm Noon
- Whitehills HCCC (Forfar): Tuesdays from 10:00am – 12:00pm Noon and Thursdays from 1:45pm – 3:45pm
Our NHS volunteers are able to replace tubing for standard NHS hearing aids with ear moulds.
Replacement batteries can be provided and fitted on production of your NHS yellow book.
We are unable to replace tubing and domes for Open Fit Style Hearing aids. Please contact the Audiology Department for a repair appointment at: Kings Cross Hospital, Stracathro Hospital or Perth Royal Infirmary.
Kings Cross Health & Community Care Centre
Telephone: 01382 596965