Angus Health and Social Care Partnership independent website (www.angushscp.scot) launched on Tuesday 21st August 2018.
The website has been developed primarily to showcase the work of Angus Integration Joint Board (IJB) delivers or commissions. We will continue to develop the range of information on the website.
Following the website’s launch we asked for feedback through a survey and the results so far are:-
People scored the website 4 out of 5 for the question "Do you feel the website is visually attractive?"
- I found it easy to read
- Nice and simple to use
- Lot of white space on the events pages
- Website looking great
People scored the website 4.5 out of 5 for the question "Do you feel that the website is easy to navigate?"
- Works on mobile
- Yes, quite intuitive. Will be good to see the data dashboard – that could be great!
- Clear labelling and pictures helped me to navigate the site
- Very easy to navigate. Relevant information available
64% of respondents gave comments on what additional information they would like to see
- Not that i can think of
- As above – data dashboard will be the most interesting for me
- More information on locality health groups
- More about the third sector, who they are what do they do
- Would be nice to see that the role of the independent sector providers is explained and fully integrated into website
So we have had a lot of fantastic feedback on our website. We are still developing the content and reviewing what is currently shown on Angus Council / NHS Tayside website.
We very much appreciate your feedback on the website and what new content you would like to see. Please get in touch using the details on the Contact page.