Our website went live back in August 2018, which means it has been live for around 6 months. Since then we have been developing content, reviewing and moving content from Angus Council / NHS Tayside websites and also adding new features.
Our website uses Google Analytics to help us better understand our visitors and what they are doing on the site. Below is some of the statistics we have collated so far.
- We’ve had just over 12,000 unique page views
- People visiting from countries such as United States, China, France and India
- 45% of traffic comes from social media such as Facebook or Twitter
- Most people visiting are using a Mobile or Tablet device
- Most visited page after the home page was ‘New Suicide Support Service in Angus’
- Most common time to visit is between 10am and 1pm
As you will see we have made some progress and want to continue what we believe is a successful website.
If you click on the link below you will be able to complete a short anonymous survey where you can leave your feedback.