If you’ve experienced health or social care recently, either as a patient yourself or as a carer or friend of someone else, please tell us how it was. What was good? What could have been better?
Your story will be handled confidentially by the non-profit service Care Opinion. Your story may appear (without your name) on their website. Care Opinion asks the health service to respond to the feedback you share, but does not reveal your identity.
This service is independent of Angus Health & Social Care Partnership and NHS Tayside. For more information about Care Opinion and how your story is handled, visit www.careopinion.org.uk.”
If you are pleased with the service(s) you have been provided with and you would like to share your experience with us, please get in touch. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01307 492560.
The Angus Integration Joint Board (IJB) is committed to providing high quality care and treatment to people in our communities through the delivery of safe, effective and person-centred care. We understand, however, that sometimes things go wrong. If you are dissatisfied with something we have done, or have not done, please tell us and we will do our best to put things right.
If your complaint is in relation to Angus Council Social Care Services, you can complain by:
- Speaking to the person you normally deal with in social work, or to their manager.
- Complete an online form.
- Telephone: ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778.
- Visit in person at one of our Council Offices.
- Write to Angus Council: Legal & Democratic Services, Angus House, Orchardbank Business Park, Forfar, DD8 1AN.
- Email: email@example.com
If your complaint is in relation to NHS Tayside Health Care Services, you can complain by:
- Writing to NHS – NHS Tayside Patient Experience Team, Ninewells Hospital, Dundee, DD1 9SY
- Telephone: 0800 027 5507 (freephone)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org