Help us to create a Community Wellbeing Centre in Angus, a place where people can receive a compassionate response to mental health distress when they are is crisis
We want to hear from:
- Members of the public with an interest in Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Staff who support Mental Health and Wellbeing
- People with lived experience of using mental health services in Angus, their family & carers
Come along and talk to us:
- Thur 7 Dec at Asda, Forfar from 10am – 2pm
- Tues 12 Dec at Montrose Library, High Street, Montrose from 10am – 1pm
- Wed 13 Dec at Arbroath Library, Hill Terrace, Arbroath from 10am – 2pm
- Thur 14 Dec at Brechin Library, St Ninian’s Square, Brechin from 10am – 2pm
Please complete our online survey at http://forms.office.com/e/Ju2X9C4dyS
If you require a paper copy of the survey or support to complete it please email Tay.AngusMHS@nhs.scot or phone 01307 492560.
Survey closes 17 Dec.
Thank you for your feedback.